What We Accept
Read more about the payment options we accept below.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash.
3. We will also be happy to work with any pet insurance providers to supply the information needed for claim submittal.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Virginia Veterinary Specialists understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. You can either call 800-677-0718 or apply online for immediate approval at: www.CareCredit.com.
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care for your pet. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card, North America’s leading healthcare financing program. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to the best treatment for your pet immediately and pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
Highlights of the CareCredit Program:
- Extended Payment Plans
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Quick & Easy Approval
- Immediate Access to Funds
- No Annual Fee
Highlights of the Scratchpay Program:
- Instant Approval
- Plans as low as 0% APR
- No hidden fees
- No prepayment penalty
- No deferred interest